Saturday, December 10, 2011

Back and forth

Yeah, yeah, I know I left all my imaginary followers with a dramatic cliffhanger in my last post, all wondering what I would do with the materials in my "lime plan" photo, and expecting the unveiling of the finished product in this post. Alas, it was not meant to be. Sometimes I start a project, then my mind wanders to other possibilities and other stones and materials that call my name, and it could be several months before I finish something. So a long time from now, I may have to write a post referring back to my last post, so you can see the "before" and "after" of a project I'm still playing with in my head. Oh, I'm giving myself a headache...

I know you're heartbroken. I'm suffering too - I found that my favorite character in one of my favorite TV series will die in the next episode and won't come back for the fourth season (and I love his....huhh...acting skills...). So, yeah, life's tough...
I did finish something else instead, my "Blossom" necklace, another copper and sari mix piece, with riveting, stamping, wirewrapping...


And you guessed, I had started it before, left it aside, and Fiona, a dear customer, came by and decided it had to be hers right there and then, regardless of how I finished it! That's my king of gal! So here it is, Fiona, for your first peek of your latest acquisition. Enjoy it. Here's another photo.

Then today, I kept busy pouring Ice Resin into bezels for future projects - you know, the ones I'll probably abandon to start on something else before coming back to them... It's not easy being me :)

Fiquem bem,
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say. Thank you for taking the time!